DataLab is an initiative of the College of Science at George Mason University in the area of Applied Data Sciences. By engaging researchers and domain experts across Mason and with the guidance of its Advisory Board, DataLab aims on:
- fundamental data science research
- cross-disciplinary research
- innovative educational activities and practical training
- executive education and workforce development
- applied data science solutions for non-experts
We partner with Academia, Industry, and Government in a collaborative, diverse, cross-disciplinary environment to seek and try new ideas for innovation and best practices.